
On Saturday I went to the Copper Frog with my mother-in-law. While there I found this hutch for only $140. I have been wanting one to put in my basement for a long time. I end up buying it and I am very excited to have a place to put all of the nice silver and crystal I have been given.
7 comments:
That is a great find! I wouldn't have anything to put in it, but it sounds like you do.
What a beautiful hutch and at a great deal!! Yeah, SHOPPERS HIGH!!!
Good deal!
Wow, that's a steal. Copper Frog...never been in there but now I got to go check it out!
Valerie
I found your blog from Gina's. You have a darling family and your little girl has the cutest head of dark hair. Hope you don't mind if I stop by and check in.
My blog address is http://4boysandagirl-emily.blogspot.com
Val - it's Sharmyn. I'd love to talk to you can you email me?
I love the hutch what a steal!
WHAT is the Copper Frog??
Post a Comment