Tuesday, February 2, 2010
It's a Miracle
All of my kids slept through the night. The last time this happened was over 6 months ago and I was pregnant so I was getting up myself to use the bathroom a few times a night. Last night I was able to sleep almost 8 hours with out waking up once. No one came in to tell me they had a bad dream. No one came in to say they had to use the bathroom (why they wake me up to tell me this I don't know). No one came in to say they wet the bed. The baby woke up at 11:00 to eat and then slept until 7. She might have slept longer but I checked on her to make sure she was alive. I was most surprised by the baby sleeping. My baby girl who still wakes up at least twice a night to eat. I know she doesn't need to eat but I am too tired to try and get her back to sleep when I know if I just nurser her she will go right back to sleep. The thing that really makes this a miracle is that it happened on a night when I didn't have to get up early to go to the gym. Now my only hope is that it is not another 6 months before this miracle visits me again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats. I am hoping it doesn't take me six months to see that glorious day. Actually I am kinda hoping it will happen tonight. I know I am kidding myself, but it is nice to dream
Wahooo!!! Hopefully this is new trend :)
Yay! Let's hope for tonight, right?
That is awesome! Here's to many more sleep filled nights.
Congrats. I've often wondered why kids feel compelled to tell me things in the middle of the night as well. Jane's favorite: I need a drink. My response: well go get one then!
You are so so lucky! Hope you had some great sleep!
Post a Comment