
Here is a picture of the cake we made. We looked for cake designs on family fun and he was very excited when he found the ship. I was worried I would not be able to make it, but it end up working.


Ben's favorite part of the party was the pinata. When I asked him if he liked the treasure hunt he said it was okay just not fun enough for him. At least his friends enjoyed it.

Ben loved all of the gifts he got and was so glad he could have all of his friends over.
Later that night we were headed out for his birthday dinner when he said "Mom how come I don't feel different now that I am five?" Being the youngest amongst his friends he had been waiting to turn 5 for a long time. His one friend Michael likes to constantly remind Ben that he is older Ben. Ben must of thought something really cool happened when you turned 5 unfortunately it doesn't and you feel pretty much the same.
All in all Ben had a great day. It was a lot of fun to be able to give Ben the kind of birthday he wanted. We love you Ben.
6 comments:
Your cake turned out great! Happy Birthday Ben!
Seriously - the lit candles on the side of the cake... PHENOMENALLY COOL! Well done, Val!
And extra birthday wishes to Ben too -- oh, to be five again!
That is one cool cake for a 5 year old boy. Looked like you had a great time. Good Job on the hard work.
hey the cake turned out well. I am impresse!
Thats a freaking sweet party mom! You are pretty rad! Good work on the cake! :)
That is the coolest cake ever, my birthday is April 3rd if you could make me one and ship it down here it'd be greatly appreciated. :)
Post a Comment