Friday, August 29, 2008

High School Tag

Here you go Brooke. Not as funnies as Lacey's but there it is.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes during my senior year. We broke up when I went away to college.

2. What kind of car did you drive? For the first two years I drove a huge grey Suburban, I think it was a 1978. Man you could pack a lot of people in that. My senior year I was able to upgrade to our 1986 Blazer. Man I started to feel cool when I was driving that even though it had rust on it and it was the hardest thing to shift. I can not tell you how many times I broke down in those cars.

3. Were you a party animal? Not really. I went out every weekend and hung out with a large group of friends but I don't think I was a major party animal.

4. Were you considered a flirt? Not a huge flirt but I did flirt. It makes me laugh to think of some of the silly things I did.

5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? no

6. Were you a nerd? no not really but I was not the most popular either.

7. Were you on any varsity team? No I did not play sports. My only athletic adventure was tumbling.

8. Did you get suspended/expelled? No I never even skipped school, sad I know.

9. Can you sing the fight song? Yes of course

10. Who were your favorite teachers? I really liked my senior English teacher.

11. Where did you sit during lunch? Since our high school was not by any restaurants we all ate in the cafeteria or outside.

12. What was your school's full name? Weber High

13. School mascot? Warriors (Best mascot ever. Way better than darts. I might have to move before my kids hit high school)

14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Some parts yes like calculus night (the hanging out not the calculus), football games, basketball games and dances. But not the immaturity, hormones and trying to fit in.

15. What do you remember most about graduation? Oh I don't know. I remember being bored during the actual graduation ceremony but having a blast staying out all night with my friends.

16. Where did you go on senior skip day? Pineview

17. Were you in any club? No

18. Have you gained some weight since then? Unfortunately yes

19. Who was your prom date? My boyfriend at the time Aaron.

20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I already went to my 10 year. It was fun to see some people. But I was amazed at how some of my old friends I had nothing in common with any more.

3 comments:

amity said...

I really miss Calculus nights also. It is sad to think that Calculus was the most difficult thing going on in our lives at that time. It sure does make you feel old when the last question is "Are you going to your 10 year reunion?". Especially when it is said and done. Love the answers and reminiscing. Miss your Blazer also. We had some great memories in that old thing. (The mall and quarter pop to name a few.)

Brooke said...

i loved reading about this. it brings back too many memories....

happy mom said...

Hey, stranger, thanks for stopping by and getting me to visit your blog and catch up! when I got started blogging, I don't think I did anything else for a year, and now I can't even take the time to write in mine let alone take a look at my friends.

fun to hear your memories.