Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Part 1

Well we had a great Halloween this year. The kids ended up going to three parties along with trick or treating on Halloween night. John and I even went to a party.

John and I in our costumes. Isn't John a cute Winnie the Pooh?


Here are my cute kids in their costumes.


Here are the kids at my family Halloween Party. They got to decorate pumpkins with stickers and hit a pinata. They had a great time. Also the baby in the turtle costume is my nephew. I loved his costume he looked so cute.

7 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Whohoo! What a great time!

Medsker said...

Wow, I have to say John is more of a man then I am to where a costume like that and Val you look great.

Kristy said...

I'm still laughing over that costume! Glad you guys had a good Halloween.

Brook said...

Love the costumes! If John would have come to our door with that costume on I would have given you my whole bucket of treats!

Amanda said...

I love the Winnie the Pooh costume!!

Jessica said...

John was hysterical in the costume!

amity said...

oh my gosh your husband is so funny. i love the pooh costume. your kids are adorable.