Saturday, November 1, 2008

Katelyn's New Trick

For the past several weeks this has been Katelyn's favorite thing to do. I don't know why she loves moving the stools around so she is enclosed, but she does. She even tries to do it while the boys are sitting on the stools eating breakfast or lunch. Here is a video of her doing it. It just makes me laugh watching her. You can just see her thinking about the best way to arrange the chairs.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

THAT is very serious business.
How precious is that!

Denise said...

That is really cute. Too bad she can't stay there when you are trying to get things done.

SJ said...

She is getting so old!

Jessica said...

I loved this video of Katelyn. She is adorable! I think it's so funny that she can entertain herself that easily.