I know I have not blogged for a very long time but life has been busy. Since there is not much going on in January and I am determined to blog. I thought I would post about Christmas. We had a great Christmas. The kids loved opening presents, well at least the boys did and they were very happy to help Katelyn.
I think Katelyn's favorite part about Christmas was the cereal straws the boys got in their stockings. She eat about 7 by the time we were done opening presents. Ben was very excited to get a real tool set. Now he wants to build a house with Dad as soon as it is summer. He says you can't build one in the winter because the instructions might blow away. After we opened presents Jacob put his in a big line so he could just stare at them.
I think Katelyn's favorite part about Christmas was the cereal straws the boys got in their stockings. She eat about 7 by the time we were done opening presents. Ben was very excited to get a real tool set. Now he wants to build a house with Dad as soon as it is summer. He says you can't build one in the winter because the instructions might blow away. After we opened presents Jacob put his in a big line so he could just stare at them.

3 comments:
I love seeing everyone's messy hair, pj pictures from christmas morning! Looks like santa brought you guys a fun train!
Can't wait for my house too. Looks like you had a great christmas! The kids looked so happy.
LOVE Ben's comments about the instructions blowing away... that's just so classic kid-thinking! And, honestly, pretty smart too - LOL!
Post a Comment