Here are some pictures from Ben's first day of school. I have to say I am sad to see him gone all day. He has been a big help with the new baby. But he has been enjoying it and really likes his teacher. He also loves eating lunch a school.
The other kids want to get in on the pictures too.
Major dork confession here....When I was in grade school I loved school lunch so much. My friend and I both got "free" lunch, but she brought a sack lunch from home. She would always get her lunch anyway and then give it to me. That's right! I ate two!
What a sweet 1st grader he is! Walking home with them last week was actually a lot of fun. Ben kept explaining to me that 1st grade was a lot different than he thought it would be. He thought he would be gone ALL day, and that it would be dark and Dad would be home when he got home from school.
He also felt bad for Michael (who has a delinquent mother) because he didn't have a cool lunch box yet, so he whispered in my ear that he was going to go out and buy one for Michael. He really is such a sweet friend to Michael.
Cute pics! I haven;t checked your blog (or anyone's for that matter) in a while and am still laughing about the previous post and the mess your kidos made. Ohhh the joys of parenting, right?
3 comments:
Major dork confession here....When I was in grade school I loved school lunch so much. My friend and I both got "free" lunch, but she brought a sack lunch from home. She would always get her lunch anyway and then give it to me. That's right! I ate two!
Ben looks super cute my the way!
What a sweet 1st grader he is! Walking home with them last week was actually a lot of fun. Ben kept explaining to me that 1st grade was a lot different than he thought it would be. He thought he would be gone ALL day, and that it would be dark and Dad would be home when he got home from school.
He also felt bad for Michael (who has a delinquent mother) because he didn't have a cool lunch box yet, so he whispered in my ear that he was going to go out and buy one for Michael. He really is such a sweet friend to Michael.
Cute pics! I haven;t checked your blog (or anyone's for that matter) in a while and am still laughing about the previous post and the mess your kidos made. Ohhh the joys of parenting, right?
Post a Comment