

When I found the mess I just felt tired, why do kids have to be so messy. A few days before Jacob had dumped out all of the toys in the toy room. Then he had come and emptied the shredder draw. When I found them Ben & Jacob were pretending that is was snowing paper. That was a bigger mess that took the whole family all evening to clean up. One day I will look back on this an laugh, right?? Or maybe in the meantime I should hide all of there toys and let them play in an empty toy room with a ball.
7 comments:
Oh geez, that's worthy of a breakdown.
Oh my goodness! I'm sorry! I wish I could have been there to help clean up. I agree that it's worty of a breakdown.
Jordyn has a good time doing stuff like that. When she does, I just have to go in my room and shut the door so I don't kill her...in a nice way. I wish you lived closer to we could let our kids make messes together. That would be fun!
Wow! That was quite a mess. I love that you shared it though. Got a good laugh from me. Sorry that no one was there to clean it up so that you didnt' have to.
Oh the little monsters! I think the empty room sounds great. . . just make sure to pad the walls, and fun will be had by all.
I cringed when I saw that. Someday we will laugh mabye.
I'm voting for letting them play in an empty room with a ball! :-)
But seriously... it's worth thinking about. As long as you can live with the bang-bang against the wall, just think of the imagination they'd use!
Post a Comment