Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Katelyn



Katelyn has been saying the funniest things lately. Here are a few.

When Elaina is crying she will yell "Laina you okay!"

The other night we were downstairs reading before bed and we could hear Elaina fussing over the baby monitor. Katie went up to the monitor and kept saying "Laina go to sleep, Laina it is okay, go to sleep"

Katelyn has been potty training and doing pretty good. The other day I set her on the potty and told her I was going to go use the bathroom too. She came running after me and asked me if I wanted a sucker for going potty.

Lately when Katie is whining I tell her to chill. Her response is "No Mom I not chill"

3 comments:

Janet said...

You have such cute kids! Thanks for blogginb about them so I can get a laugh.

Amanda said...

she is adorable. I love the cute things they say. I hope you said yes to the sucker. Ü

Monica said...

So cute!!!