Today Katelyn got her first haircut. She was pretty happy in the beginning and then got fussy towards the end. I just had her trim the bottom so it didn't take very long. I thought it turned out pretty cute.
It makes me laugh to look at her just sitting there by herself. It makes her look so old. By the way if you are wonder how an almost 6 month old can sit on her own, she is sitting on a bumbo.
Here is my after shot. You can't see it very well but she tried to kind of cut it in an A-line.
8 comments:
So cute! So very, very cute! I seriously cannot get past how incredibly cute she is.
Very cute! I'm jealous, I wish Luke would sit as nicely as Katelyn for a haircut.
I love her expression. It is priceless.
The picture of her sitting in the chair is hilarious! Cute haircut!
That is the cutest dang thing! Good thing you can document these things.
She's darling.
I'm glad you explained about the Bumbo. I was wondering. . .
so cute, I think Josie may get her first haircut tomorrow and she is almost 2!
ADORABLE!! I love her deer-in-the-headlights look :)
Post a Comment