So last night while making dinner I had the following conversation with Ben.
Ben: Why is Katelyn crying?
Me: I don't know probably because she is hungry.
Ben: Did you hit her!
Me: No I did not hit her she is probably just hungry.
Ben: Are you lying to me!
Me: No I am not lying to you. I would not hit her.
Ben: Then why is she crying? Are you sure you did not hit her?
Me: Yes Ben I am sure I did not hit her I would never hit Katelyn, she is crying because she is hungry.
It is always funny when your kids try and be the parent especially when they do it the same way you do. I know I have had this exact conversation with Ben when I asked him if he hit Jake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hilarous! Next he will be calling CPS. HA!
What a cute kid you have! It's great that he's already so protective of Katelyn
that is hilarious! it was fun to see you at the zoo-- your kids are so cute!
Hey there Val, found your site...how I have no idea but the blogging world is a small one. Anyway this is Casey Woods, the short guy from high school. We love the site, since we've been so bad at keeping in touch it looks like the blog might be the best way. You can go check out ours if you wish. Hope all is well, the kids are super cute! Nice stumbling across your site (sorry if that's scary).
Casey
Very funny!...and cute family photo at top.
Post a Comment