Friday, June 20, 2008

Knock, Knock

Today while eating lunch Ben told me a "Knock, Knock" joke. After he told the joke the inner child in me felt the need to teach Ben some of the great "Knock, Knock" jokes so he can impress his friends. Well sadly enough the only one I could remember was this one, which I am not sure if I even remember it right.

Knock knock
Who's there
Apple
Apple Who

Knock knock
Who's there
Apple
Apple Who

Knock knock
Who's there
Apple
Apple Who

Knock Knock
Who's there
Orange
Orange Who
Orange you glad I didn't say apple

Then Ben responded with the following joke
Knock Knock
Who's there
Car
Car who
Aren't you glad I didn't say race track

I though that was pretty funny. Anyways I really need some help in remembering these knock, knock jokes. I use to know dozens of them. So if you remember any please share them with me.

6 comments:

DireKobold said...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Ether
Ether Who?
Ether Bunny

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Nother
Nother Who?
Nother Ether Bunny

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Stilla
Stilla Who?
Stilla Nother Ether Bunny

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Yeta
Yeta Who?
Yeta Nother Ether Bunny


Knock Knock
Who's there?
Beep Beep
Beep Beep Who?
Beep Beep car come and run over all the Ether Bunnies


Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo
Don't Cry Ether Bunny be back next year

DireKobold said...

I just remember another one that cracked me up as a kid:

Knock knock
Who's there?
Dwane
Dwane who?
Dwane the bathtub -- I'm dwowning

Anonymous said...

That is to funny. My only knock, knock joke is the same one you remember. I am always racking my brain for another one, but I am just getting to old to remember things from that far back.

stephanie said...

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Luke
Luke who?
Luke out below

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive you so much

Anonymous said...

I love Ben's knock knock joke. Isn't it funny how little kids minds work?

Jessica said...

These knock knock jokes are great! Steven is always trying to do them but I couldn't remember many either. The only one I remember is:

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Boo
Boo Who?
You don't have to cry.