Thursday, March 12, 2009

Disneyland

Well it is Thursday morning and we have already enjoyed 2 fun filled days of Disneyland. The kids have really enjoyed it. Including Katelyn who had been able to go on almost all of the rides. Last night I told Jacob we had to go back to the hotel and go to bed because we have to go Disneyland tomorrow. He stared to laugh and said we have to go tomorrow. Here are a few highlight pictures.
Meeting Mickey

Every where we went Katelyn tried to climb through the fences.

3D Shows

Meeting Lightening McQeen, Jake's favorite

8 comments:

sarahhicken said...

I am so jealous!! It looks like you are having a great time!

Sara said...

Fun Fun Fun...They look so happy! Enjoy the weather too!

Amanda said...

How fun!! Your kids are so lucky.

Jessica Potter said...

It looks like you guys are having a blast! Your kids little faces look so happy and sweet!

CMN said...

Oh that's seriously so great! Hope you're having the best time EVER!

(And, notice, that I'm not asking you to pick up anything for me? LOL! Yeah, I figure you've already got your hands full with Katelyn climbing through fences that are just her size... LOLsm!)

Jessica said...

Glad you guys had a great time!

Jessica said...

The smile on Ben's face says, "I am the luckiest kid on the face of the planet!" I love it!

Monica said...

It looks like all of the family had tons of fun!! enjoy the memories this will last for a long time.