First up is a video clip of Ben participating in the Jedi Training. When we first went and saw this Ben was not chosen. After the show he told us he really wanted to be picked. So we decided to attend one more time and hope Ben was picked. I told Ben he had to jump up and down and get really excited if he wanted to be picked. Luckily he was one of the last one chosen. I was getting very nervous he would not be picked.
The first day we spent in Disneyland. It was great because the park was not very crowded. So the most time we had to wait in a line was about 10 minutes. It was also very nice to be able to take Katelyn on the rides. This made for a much more enjoyable time for her. Although I will say that some of the rides made me nervous.
The second day we spent in California adventure. This did not have as many rides as the main Disneyland park but they still had a good time. This is a picture of the boys favorite ride. This was one of the few rides we repeated. The spinning made poor John sick so we had to take a break after the ride.

The third day we were back in Disneyland going on rides we missed the first day. Also we had dinner in Goofy's Kitchen. This was expensive but the kids really enjoyed it. This is my favorite picture.
I love how excited the boys would get anytime a character came around. Most of them they had no idea who they were but they would still jump up and hug them and say hi. Like here is one with Dale.

That night we also stayed for fireworks which were very impressive. They even had Tinkerbell flying through the air.
The fourth day we went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We repeated several rides. This was a crowded day so not as enjoyable as the other days. But still fun. Here is a pictures that summons up how we all felt after a long and very fun vacation.

The second day we spent in California adventure. This did not have as many rides as the main Disneyland park but they still had a good time. This is a picture of the boys favorite ride. This was one of the few rides we repeated. The spinning made poor John sick so we had to take a break after the ride.

The third day we were back in Disneyland going on rides we missed the first day. Also we had dinner in Goofy's Kitchen. This was expensive but the kids really enjoyed it. This is my favorite picture.
I love how excited the boys would get anytime a character came around. Most of them they had no idea who they were but they would still jump up and hug them and say hi. Like here is one with Dale.
That night we also stayed for fireworks which were very impressive. They even had Tinkerbell flying through the air.
The fourth day we went to California Adventure and Disneyland. We repeated several rides. This was a crowded day so not as enjoyable as the other days. But still fun. Here is a pictures that summons up how we all felt after a long and very fun vacation.

5 comments:
You look like you had a lot of fun. You are making me want to head back to DW. Of course our trip is 11 months away, but time seems to be flying now days so we will be there before you know it.
How fun!! I'm glad Ben was chosen to participate in the Jedi training. And the last picture, perfect! Too bad the stroller wasn't big enough for all of you. :)
Okay, I think you totally lucked out on the Jedi training! When I took my oldest nephew to DWorld for his 8th birthday, we had to wait three shows... and I was totally floored that he wanted to wait instead of go on rides! But he did - he was just too excited to show off his 'jedi moves' and was pretty sure that he'd be more advanced than the other kids because of his at-home experience. LOL!
In CA Adventure, did you go on the Tuck & Roll bumper cars in Bugland? I think those are one of my favorite rides... They're sooo funny!
What a wonderful and magical family vacation! Thank you so much for sharing, Val. I'm sure your boys will be talking about this trip for the rest of the year!
Looks like a fun trip, glad to see yo guys had soooo much fun!
OH,how I love Disneyland! I especially love the last picture. It totally says it all! Glad you had fun...
Post a Comment