Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Its a .....
Well for those of you that don't know I am pregnant with our 4th child. Today we went to the doctor and found out we are having another little girl. When we first told Ben I was pregnant his response was I hope it is a girl so we can name her Lucy. He has stuck by this since and would constantly talk about it. On the way to school today he was telling his friends we were having a girl and her name would be Lucy. He is pretty set on the name so I guess we will see what happens come August.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Is "Lucy" after someone or does he just like the name? Would he accept Lucille or Lucinda with an option for Lucy as the nickname?
I just read that on John's facebook. congrats. I think you should stick with lucy. He must know something you don't.
Congrats!
Aww Lucy is so cute! I am so excited its a girl. Katelyn is so dang cute that you just have to have another girl. Long hair and Long Lashes. Love it!
Congrats on the girl. That is great because Katelyn is so darn adorable.
Congrats! Now your family (and the universe) can be in balance. I bet John is so proud!
Lucy is a cute name, but you definitely have the final say. When Ben is the Dad, he can pick the name.
Congratulations! I had no idea. Go team! Lately I've been thinking, "four kids? insanity! I'm barely holding on with three!" Obviously it's not time yet. You guys must be coping better than us!
OH WOW! Congratulations!!!
Yeah! Congrats...Ben is so stinkin' cute.
congratulations on your new addition. lucy is an adorable name. 4 kids is great. it is amazing what you are able to let go of and enjoy life.
Congratualations! I read it on John's status on FB, but I didn't comment. Very exciting. I think John said, "2 boys and 2 girls...perfect". Sounds perfet to me. Melanie
Congratulations! How fun! I personally love the name Lucy.
I love girls! Not sure if I could handle a boy...but, two and two seems like a great plan if you ask me.
Congrats, 2 and 2 that's the way to do it!
Post a Comment