My sister sent me an email asking why I don't blog any more. I don't know maybe it is lazyness or maybe it is because I am too busy. Or maybe I don't have anything excited to blog about. Either way I decided to post two pictures from Easter. This should buy me some time to think of something more exciting to blog about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is an adorable picture of Katelyn
Exciting?? Who said blogposts have to be exciting?!? I'm sure I missed out on that rule somewhere...
Cute pictures, we were having Halladay family withdrawals.
You must be spending too much time watching tv and eating bon bons right? That would be my excuse if they made bon bons anymore,lol! Cute pics, post some more:)
Thanks for posting something. I agree with CMN - it doesn't have to be exciting. It's just fun to hear about your life with three little kids and one on the way. I don't know what that's like - I guess I'm trying to live vicariously... :-)
Post a Comment