Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What girl doesn't love red shoes..

A friend recently gave me a pair of cute red shoes. The shoes are still a few sizes to big for Katelyn but I figured I would hold on to them until she could wear them. Well the other day Katelyn found them and insisted on wearing them. She looked so funny trying to run around in these shoes that are way to big on her.

I wanted to get her picture but she would not hold still. I finally got her to sit down but every time I snapped the picture she would turn her head.
She finally had had enough of me and headed back in the house.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sara said...

Jordyn LOVES shoes! Girls are so much fun. Aren't you glad you're having another one.

Brook said...

Those stinkin' toddlers are too fast, I can't ever get good shots of Jace. Love the red shoes!

Melissa said...

So cute. I love it when they turn their head in a picture. We have a lot of those :).

Janet said...

Fun pictures - even if you can't see her face!