Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Where did these come from??

Every time I download pictures from the camera I am surprised by what I found. The boys love to take pictures especially Ben. So every time they see the camera they take some pictures. Here are a few I found today.


A picture of Ben's soccer trophy. He was so excited to get this and most have felt the need to take a picture.


The new slurpy cups that John bought the boys the other night. Also very exciting seeing that they are transformers.




Here are a few from last week.
I guess Ben thought Jacob looked pretty funny sleeping like this.

These two are from Ben's T-ball game. I am not sure how Jacob got a hold of the camera and why John and I were not paying attention to what he was doing.

I love this self portrait.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute

Amanda said...

It's fun to see the world through a child's eyes.

CMN said...

This pictures are SO funny! I'm so glad you shared them. what a great laugh -- and great memories too!

Ned and Melanie said...

Those are funny pictures! I'd say get him his own camera, but then you'd be missing out on the suprise photos.

Joanne said...

Too funny! By the way, we just went private on our blog. If you want an invite, email me at joanne.davis09@gmail.com so I know which email address you use. Thanks!