Thursday, July 9, 2009

A few things we have been up to.

Here is a picture of Katie trying on the boy's swim goggles. She really liked wearing these.

This is a picture from the bird nest we had this year. The kids loved watching the birds. It was fun while it lasted but they made a huge mess. I am glad they are gone. Plus it is nice to go out the back door with out a bird diving down at you.

One day while Katie was suppose to be taking a nap Jacob sneaked in to have some fun. He pulled all of the blankets out of his drawers and threw them in her crib. When I found them they were jumping up and down on all of the blankets.

Ben had a great time playing t-ball this year. His games were a lot of fun to watch.

5 comments:

Ned and Melanie said...

Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see them and you at the Fourth of July Breakfast. I hope you continue to enjoy summer.

Sara said...

I just love the pictures! I just can't believe how big they are getting. So fun! Oh, and the goggles kill me. Too Funny!

Amanda said...

your kids are way cute.

Monica said...

Cute Kids!!I love your pictures.

Janet said...

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see some more cute pictures of Elena.