Elaina was born on Wednesday July 22nd at 2:26 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 19 1/2 inches. She was delivered 3 weeks early due to me getting preeclampsia. We were blessed that she was born healthy. She did spend her first night in the NICU to watch her oxygen levels. She did well that night and we were able to bring her home Friday when we were both discharged.
The kids have been very excited to have her here. Jacob has been frustrated that she sleeps so much. He keeps asking me to wake her up. All the kids love to hold her. Ben has been a big help. Katelyn of course loves the baby too much and we have to constantly be on our guard. We are so happy to have her here.
Here are a few pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
She's beautiful!! I love that name! Congrats!!
She is so very darling!
She is adorable!
Oh how Exciting!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
LOVE the name. (Susan Marie, Sara Marie, and Tessa Marie!) She can be in our cool "Marie" club. She's beautiful!!
She's adorable! I hope you are surviving 4 kids, holy cow I don't know how you do it, I'm so stressed with 2! At any rate your kids are gorgeous so I think you have a few more!:)
She's gorgeous! So glad everything turned out okay and she was able to come home with you. Your kids are adorable!
congrats! I am so glad that things went well despite her being early.
So, so cute! Congratulations!
Congratulations! You have such cute kids! Hope you have a speedy recovery with lots of good sleep!!!
Post a Comment