
Today my sweet baby girl is 2 months old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I took her to the doctor's today and she is now 11 lbs 12 oz. This means she is in the 90% for height and weight. What a big girl. My husband is now worried that she is going to be bigger than the boys since they were both in the 50% for height and weight at this age. That has always been his fear that the girls would take after him in height and the boys would take after me. Oh well what can you do.
She is a very sweet baby. She loves her older brothers and smiles at them a lot. She also will sleep at night for a good 8 to 9 hours. What more could I ask for. We are so blessed to have her.
7 comments:
Great smile!
What a cutie! Does she have dimples?
Jessica
Cute, cute, cute! Could you get her to talk to Blake about the whole sleep thing?
SHE is so YUMMY! I love it. Chuck and my dad both were talking about how cute she is after church on sunday.. asking me if I had seen all that hair. She is a HIT!
So cute! I love all that hair and those cheeks!
You have such a cute baby girl. I loved geting to hold her on Sunday she was such an angel.
I have a nephew and neice that are like that. She is the tall one and he is short. but it has never been a problem.
as long as those tall girls have a strong sense of confidence!
Post a Comment