Thursday, January 10, 2008

And so it begins....

Well I finally did it. I broke down and started a blog. One thing that has kept me from starting a blog for a long time is coming up with a creative name. Today with the help of my very creative hubby, I came up with "My Sugar Coated Saga". There are two reasons I picked this name. One is that when I read people's blogs it makes their lives seem much more exciting and interesting than mine. Even the worst things, like your child painting your bathroom with toothpaste, seem funny because I am reading it as an outsider. The other reason is that in my family what we really care about is a good story. Basically if something happened, like you broke your leg, it would all be worth it if it gave you a great story to tell. So here is my life, that I only share with you in effort to give you a good story to read and to think that my life, no matter what has happened, is exciting and interesting.

5 comments:

hallamigo said...

And I'm the first to leave a comment! Woo hoo!

Medsker said...

Yours doesn't count though because your her husband so I;m first.

Jessica Potter said...

HOLLA! I am so glad you have a blog.. and I positively think that might be the very best BLOG NAME I have ever heard! You ROCK!

Jessica said...

It's about time! I love the Christmas picture of the kids.

happy mom said...

I love the name, and I am so glad that Jon helped and that you finally broke down and did it!

I just remembered something about maybe a pet peeve, am I spelling your husbands name wrong? sorry if I did.