Friday, March 14, 2008
They grow up so fast
This week has been a hard week since John and the kids have all been sick. This morning after my third night of very little sleep I was having one of my wishing the kids were older and not so dependent moments. Later the boys and I were watching video clips and we came across this one. It was just a nice reminder of how fast they grow up. Part of me wants to go back and hug that little one year with the curly hair. I miss him and I know I will miss this snotty 2 year old just the same. At least in a few years when the memories of the difficult times have faded away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cute! It's amazing how much they change!
That is so precious! They do grow up so fast!
Post a Comment