How sweet! I love it.
So cute!!
Valerie, I found your blog and I have to tell you that your kids are adorable. And your daughter's hair is amazing!!! I love it!!!Brittney (Medsker) Anger
SSSO SOO SO SO CUTE! I love it! She looks like such a big girl sitting there reading with her brother. :)
Darling!
I FOUND YOU!! Hope it last forever - Having a big bro is awesome (well sometimes)
I love the baratte with her hair sticking up in the back. She is so cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
How sweet! I love it.
So cute!!
Valerie, I found your blog and I have to tell you that your kids are adorable. And your daughter's hair is amazing!!! I love it!!!
Brittney (Medsker) Anger
SSSO SOO SO SO CUTE! I love it! She looks like such a big girl sitting there reading with her brother. :)
Darling!
I FOUND YOU!! Hope it last forever - Having a big bro is awesome (well sometimes)
I love the baratte with her hair sticking up in the back. She is so cute.
Post a Comment