Tuesday, March 11, 2008

World's Best Mohawk!


Let me just start by saying this hair style is all natural. I have not added anything to her hair to make it stand up like this.


I mean really this should be in the Guinness World Record Book for tallest natural mohawk. The hair is almost 3 inches long.


What Mother wouldn't be proud?!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Now that just makes me smile. What a cutie and what a mohawk!

Jessica Potter said...

Now that is so adorable! She is so cute.

sarahhicken said...

Her hair is awesome. You just gotta love it.

Lacey said...

I know I've said it a hundred times, but I LOVE HER HAIR!!! I would have three more kids if I was guaranteed they would have hair like that!

Jessica said...

When she's older everyone will be jealous of her thick, gorgeous hair that actually has volume!

Linzie said...

ok Val that is some hair!!! What a doll. Let me know how the bows work out for you:)

stephanie said...

I'm going to have to echo Sarah... her hair is awesome!

happy mom said...

I love it! She is a doll, and I love the picture above with I think ben reading to her. so cute, we really need to get together!

Brooke said...

her hair is awesome! She is sooo cute!