
Friday Ben decided to give himself a haircut. He claims he was trying to help me out because I had told him he need a haircut.

The bad part was that he had soccer pictures first thing Saturday morning. John and I went out Friday night so I didn't have time to fix his hair. Then Saturday morning I had forgotten about it until I looked at him eating breakfast 20 minutes before we were suppose to leave. So I had to give him a quick buzz before we left. The sad part was that even cutting his hair with a number 2 there is still one part that is shorter. This is because he put the scissors next to his scalp and cut. At least he is a boy so we can just shave his head. Although I hope he never does it again.
9 comments:
LOL! Maybe he's getting it out of his system now. Than maybe later on in his teenage years he won't turn to extreme hair dos for attention. I love his silly and proud grin.
Just wait until Katelyn does it. Then you really will have a heart attack.
I think it is a law of the universe that kids cut their own hair directly before some kind of professional photo is taken. We have all these family photos of us as kids missing bangs and stuff.
I love at how proud he is in that first pic. Totally cheesin' it! Its good to know that my kids aren't the only ones that do things like that.
What a little rascal!
Funny, I notice his short hair at church.
We totally had to do that with Drew this summer. If you look close you can still see a spot where the hole was.
When I was younger I told Kara that I was a "hair cutter" and then I cut her hair short that my Dad made my Mom take her to get her ears pierced. FUNNY!
He looks so proud of his haircut! All parent's get one of these moments to live through!
Post a Comment