

Today Jacob turned 3. Last night we had my family over and opened presents. I think his favorite present was the electronic Thomas the Train. Tonight we are headed out to Chuck E Cheese's. It should be fun.
Here are a few things about Jacob that I want to remember.
1. His favorite show is Curious George.
2. He is an excellent bowler on the Wii. In fact for family night one night he beat us all.
3. He loves to play with Katelyn and make her laugh.
4. He thinks his older brother knows everything and loves to follow him around.
5. When he wants me to hold him he says "I want to hold you."
6. He wants to do everything himself.
7. His favorite food is Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches.
8. He loves to be silly. Even when he is getting in trouble he makes funny faces.
9. When he gets hurt the first thing he wants is a sippy cup of milk.
10. His nickname is Jakie.
11. He loves to say "that is awesome!"
Happy Birthday Jacob we love you.
2 comments:
He is such a cute boy!! Happy Birthday Jake.
Wow what are the odds that our boys have the same birthday. Well I guess 1-365 unless it was a leap year. Hope it was a happy happy day!
Post a Comment