My Sugar Coated Saga
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(54)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(7)
The Joy of Wheat
Soup, Mom's best medicine
I am a rock star!
My Robot
Don't slap my hand....
Baby Blessing
Thumb Sucker
►
January
(7)
Contributors
Valerie
hallamigo
Thursday, February 21, 2008
I am a rock star!
I am pretty sure Ben is making this song up as he goes along. He kept at it for at least 20 minutes before he stopped. His musical talent definitely comes from his Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment