
Well it is official my baby is a thumb sucker. I haven't had a thumb sucker before so I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand it is great because she goes to bed so well. On the other hand I think how am I going to break her of the habit. My 2 year old is currently very attached to his binkie and soon I am going to have to take it away. But at least I have that option. How can I take away a thumb?
6 comments:
val she is so cute and the thumb just adds to it! Your boys are sooo big!!! Its crazy how they grow.
You'd be surprised how many kids give up thumb-sucking on their own. I can't even remember which of my kids (I do know it was at least one of them) sucked their thumb. I do remember it was only for a few months, and ended before their first birthdays. So, enjoy the cuteness and worry about breaking the habit later.
She is so darling! Even Gator comments on how cute she is. I hope she has that crazy hair forever!
HaHaHa. Good luck. All the advice I have gotten is don't worry about. You don't see any sixteen year olds still walking around sucking their thumbs.
Roman went through a little sucking the thumb stage and then got over it. I think its the most adorable thing ever and omg she is such a doll. I can tell she is already a girly girl! Love IT!
I'm just staying happy with the soothing themselves part. I'll focus on the rest later.
she is so cute!
Oh and sorry about Brian and I having a miscomunications or technical difficulty about the baby blessing. did jon tell you?
Post a Comment