
This was the same score she got. I was wondering how high it went up so I thought I would check my brother's blog. I figured he would get a higher score since he tends to use a lot of fancy words and talk about politics and such. So here is what he got.

I still can not stop laughing.
10 comments:
Hahahahahahahaha .... *breath* .... hahahahahahahahaha.
love it! makes us not feel so stupid, huh?
I got elementary level. Why am I not surprised?
I wonder what algorithm they're using. Here's what readability.info had to say about the two:
http://www.readability.info/index.cgi?u=http%3A%2F%2Fsugarcoatedsaga.blogspot.com%2F
http://www.readability.info/index.cgi?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdirekobold.blogspot.com
They look pretty similar to me...
The one you linked to is suspiciously fast... ;)
Looks like it cut off the end. You can just go to readability.info if you're curious, or here's the tinyurls:
http://tinyurl.com/5qpett
http://tinyurl.com/55pfgu
It had to be the Kitten :-)
I got Junior High. At least it was higher than Ross.
College Level! I'm shocked but who cares it's in my favor. I'm going to brag about it and tell everyone this is the most accurate test around. Sorry Ross :D
That's hilarious.
I scored a college level. It's gotta be rigged to my advantage ;)
Um.. Junior High for me. That's just fantastic. I think I need to start dropping the EFF bomb a little bit more and then it might shoot me up to High School.
Post a Comment