
For once in my life I decided to do something fun on this random holiday. So for dinner Ben and I made colorful cupcakes for John. Ben really got a kick out of it and John was definitely confused at first. Of course before John could sit down and take a bite Ben started yelling it is meatloaf not a cupcake. We also had the neighbor girl over who wanted to try one even though I had told the kids it was meatloaf. So I gave her one and once she unwrapped it and saw it was meatloaf she no longer wanted it. I guess they were pretty convincing.
Also we had Faux French Fries for dinner which I thought was pretty tasty.
3 comments:
LOL. Thats funny! I thought long and hard all day on different things I could do to people and came up with pretty much nothing. Thats a good idea and I will have to steal it next year! whahahah
How fun! I love it that Ben was so excited about the cupcakes that he couldn't hold in the secret. What will you do next year??
I could never go to the effort of cooking meatloaf muffins just to spoil it with frosting. Ick!
Post a Comment