
Well this is us all in bed on Sunday morning. Well except me because I am taking the picture and John because he said he wasn't decent. Anyways on weekends (and sometimes at night but that is a different topic) our kids loved to climb in bed with us. Amazingly all 5 of us can fit. Of course we have to be careful not to let the boys lay next to each other because they kick each other. Also we have to make sure one of the adults is next to Katelyn so she is not being poked and prodded. But over all this is one of my favorite things. I remember doing it as a kid and there was 9 of us. I hope it is a fond memory for my kids like it has been for me.
3 comments:
Tender! There's nothing like a family bed.
That is so cute!
Brings back fond memories of trying to all fit into mom and dad's bed. Good thing we were all so skinny back then.
Post a Comment