Monday we flew kites for family home evening. It was the perfect weather and the kids had a blast. Jacob loved holding the string. Ben loved running out to throw the kite back up when it had fallen.
This was actually the first time I have ever flown a kite. We just never did it as a kid. Of course on Monday all I did was hold the baby and take pictures so I guess I still have never flown a kite.
That's what we did for FHE too!Looks like you guys went to the park to fly kites. That was a good idea. Our kites kept on flying into the poor Willden's house.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! My kids are definitely jealous!
That's what we did for FHE too!Looks like you guys went to the park to fly kites. That was a good idea. Our kites kept on flying into the poor Willden's house.
what a great idea, and next time you will have to be sure to join in.
Post a Comment